Welcome to the RowAlong Community, relaunched for 2024

Please help it grow by registering and posting. And of course, get in touch with me if you have any feedback on this community.

udwv Stem Cell to Neuron... to Be, or Not to Be

A place to talk about anything - not just rowing
Charlesteshete

udwv Stem Cell to Neuron... to Be, or Not to Be

Post by Charlesteshete »

Hoil Do you think Arsenal owners are more stupid than you or me Wenger asks reporters
Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan on Sunday revealed that he and his wife Kiran Rao are down with swine flu.The Dangal聽actor, along with his wife, were in Pune on Sunday."It's a happy day but we are very sad... because after working so hard for a year, when the time came for us to celebrate with you, we got this illness. And the disease we are suffering from is one which spreads rapidly. It's called H1N1 or swine flu in common usage," the 52-year-old Aamir, who looked haggard, said in a video message Aamir said, though Kiran smiled and tried to appear cheerful.I'm not a very communicative person: Aamir Khan"The problem with swine flu is if I go anywhere, I will give it to other people so we have been forced to stay at home for a week. And that is why we can't be there with you and we're very sad about it."Aamir asked Shah Rukh Khan stanley products to fill in for him who agreed, Smriti Kiran, who was at the event with Anupama Chopra as Kiran Rao's friend and coll ugg aborator on MAMI, posted on soci newbalance 550 al media.Th When most people find that their actions have resulted in an undesirable outcome, they tend to rethink their decisions and ask, "What should I have yeezy done differently to avoid this outcome?"When narcissists face the same situation, however, their refrain is, "No one could have seen this coming!"In refusing to acknowledge that they have made a mistake, narcissists fail to learn from those mistakes, a recent study from Oregon State University -- Cascades found.The mental process of analyzing past actions to see what one should have yeezy 700 done differently is called "should counterfactual thinking." Counterfactual thinking is the mental process of imagining a different outcome or scenario from what actually occurred.All of us engage in some level of self-protective thinking, said study author Satoris Howes, a researcher at OSU-Cascades with the OSU College of Business. We tend to attribute success to our own efforts, but blame our failures on outside forces -- while often blaming oth tenis yeezys er people's fa